Envision Counseling Clinic provides a variety of psychological and academic testing. Our testing is administered one-on-one with either a Clinical Psychologist or a trained School Psychologist. Each evaluation includes a diagnostic interview in which we get to know the relevant information and rule out other possibilities. From this interview, we determine which assessments are necessary to shed light on your situation. We only use the best assessments in all of our testing procedures. With every evaluation, we meet with you personally after the assessments are complete to provide you with the results and answer any questions you might have. You receive a printed and digital report detailing the results and the meaning of those results, along with helpful recommendations for next steps forward.
Click on the area below that interests you for more specific information:
- Achievement Testing
- Adoption Evaluation
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD) Evaluation (contact for details)
- Behavior Problem Evaluation (contact for details)
- Employer Requested Evaluation
- Gifted/Talented Identification
- Intellectual and Learning Disability Evaluation (includes dyslexia)
- Military Related Evaluation
- Trauma Evaluation (contact for details)
Please call the office for an evaluation fee estimate.