Psychological testing is requested for many reasons. Employers, military, the courts and sometimes even our spouse want to know something about our psychological health.
Envision Counseling Clinic provides psychological reports that include:
- current mental status
- social and mental health history
- long-term personality factors
- likelihood of substance use disorders
- suicidal or homicidal tendencies
- supportive factors and stressors
- current presence of emotional or psychological problems
We use the best instruments to measure psychological well-being, including the MMPI-2 (Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory) or the MCMI (Millon Clinical Multiaxial Inventory) to get the best sense of your current state of being. You’ll be given a report with a summary the findings and an explanation of what it all means.